Pantry Pest & Moth Traps
Eliminate infestations in food storage areas such as pantries or storage areas for pet food or bird seed.
Moths infest the following products:
- Dry pet food
- Bird seed
- Grain and grain-based products
- Dried fruit
- Nuts and spices
- Peel off release paper from trap.
- Remove one Catchmaster lure from the protective package.
- Insert Catchmaster lure where indicated on the glue trap.
- Fold along perforations and insert the tab into the slot to form a tent.
- If no moths are caught in the first day, move to a new location.
The pheromone trap remains effective for approximately 12 weeks, after which time if moths are still present the trap should be replaced. One trap is sufficient for an average size kitchen. The moth attractant will lure moths within three and a half metres of infested food.
- Pantry moths (Indian Meal Moths)
- Common Flour and Grain Moths
- Mediterranean Flour Moths
- Raisin Moths
- Tobacco Moths.