- For efficient control of rats and mice – will help clean up severe infestations
- Highly palatable and single feed bait means they only need one feed for it to be lethal
- Baits are easy to use with each block able to be anchored securely within bait stations
- Contains an added fungicide to prevent mould in humid or damp conditions
- Active ingredient: 0.05g/kg fluocoumafen in the form of a rodenticide bait
Place baits in secure rodent bait stations in areas frequented by rats and mice. Do not place baits in areas accessible to children, pets, domestic animals and non-target wildlife or locations liable to flooding. Remove alternative food sources as much as possible.
We recommend using this bait in our plastic lockable tamper-proof Rat Bait Stations and Mouse Bait Stations. This keeps the bait secure and out of reach from children and pets. Place bait in the stations and position the stations where rodent activity has been seen or heard. Replenish bait weekly until activity lessens, then check and replenish monthly or as required. Read the label before use and follow the safety instructions provided.
Rats and mice