Formulated to assist in the defence against exotic pests and diseases that are harmful to our health, economy and biodiversity. If you need to devan a container, this is an essential tool to have to hand because it will allow insectide to reach into cracks and crevices where a standard insecticide spray won’t be as effective.
- Devanning shipping containers.
- Spot treatment of live insects, nests and larvae.
- Residual treatment of TF equipment, bins and inspection areas/rooms/hard stands.
- Surface spray for uncleared sawn wood.
- Treatment of some cargo types prior to loading.
Look for signs of pests/contaminants, e.g. trails, egg sacks, webs, droppings, larvae, damaged cargo/packaging, standing water (mosquitoes), bore holes.
- 20g/kg d-phenothrin
- 20g/kg permethrin
MPI approved Transitional Facility Spray
MPI approved Type A (as a surface spray) (all animal products including dairy)
EPA Approval: HSR 000276