Easy to set with a firm or sensitive option. We recommend watching the video below regarding how to set the trap as it provides all the information you need.
- When first setting the trap, remove the staple holding the arm bar so it can move freely
- Bait the trap before setting it – peanut butter is best and can be placed in the bait trough, or other bait such as bacon or dry pet food can be placed on the bait hook
- Always hold the trap from the back – the opposite end of the yellow pedal
- When setting the trap, use your thumbs to pull back the kill-bar and position the arm bar so it is being held by the yellow peddle (please watch the video)
- Carefully place the trap with the baited side firmly against a wall
- Ensure the trap is out of reach of pets, children and any other non-target species