Our winner was Emma with her story about getting bedbugs from a hotel in Auckland. Followed us home and cost nearly $500 to remove! For that money we could have stayed in a luxury hotel!! It was the absolute worst, seeing my 3yo covered in bedbug bites. Hotel owner and the booking company were no … [Read more...]
Best Pest Horror Stories
We want to hear your BEST PEST HORROR STORIES. The best story each month will win a $50 voucher for a pest product or service from Northpest.
November Winner Cleaning a shelf and disturbed a white tail spider. Got bitten on the knuckle and 5 days later ended up with blood poisoning, cellulitis set in and was 4 days in hospital!🙁 - Patricia More great stories from November When my son was 15 he told me that there may be a … [Read more...]